January 23rd and 24th, 2021
From 10 am to 4 pm each day.
Each day will consist of Outdoor Skill Development (weather permitting) and
Indoor Discussion & On Lane Workshop
Come prepared for interactive, "hands on learning"
- A perspective that changes everything
- A more effective order of learning
- Uncover the common denominator of all great bowlers
- Enhance your skills
- Improve your choices
- Understand the science of ball motion
- Discover what "good ball motion" is
- Find your uniqueness
- Experience the priority training drills
- Explore your artistic abilities
- Learn the "ultimate difference"
There will be a Get Accquainted session on Friday, January 22nd, 2021 for those participants who wish to attend, to meet Brad and the other participants from 6;30 pm to 8:30 pm.